Monday, January 18, 2010

Card swap, anyone???

Ok, I just signed up for Melly's card swap - and I'm SOOOOOOO excited about it!!!! Any of you want to play along? (And check out her blog whether or not you wanna play - she's awesome!)


less apathy.more cake


I'll come back soon with photos - the kids are growing like weeds, of course, and I've been crazy busy! I've sewn and knitted, and even picked up a little crocheting. I'm about to go upstairs and start getting my sewing room together so I can do some more sewing, too lol!

2 comments:

Anne R said...

Sorry I don't have time for any swapping right now - or time for anything, for that matter. (Will be out in RL for 7 weeks, starting tomorrow - I suspect I will be crazy busy...)

But don't let that stop you from showing some pics of what you've been up to! A little inspiration is always nice ;)
Love!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Looks like fun. I know some bloggers that do this around Christmas with ornaments.