Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another contest!

So, one wasn't enough.... I saw that Faith Sisters was having a designer call for their birthday bash. While I'm terribly new at designing, I love their store, and just couldn't pass up the opportunity :o) I am pretty happy with how this little kit turned out - but I know I've still got a long way to go to get to where I would like to be. If you wanna go check it out, you can click on the preview to go to the gallery for the link. And if you wanted to vote for me, I would really appreciate it lol! Oh, and while you're there, be sure to check out all the awesome kits in the gallery lol!

Photobucket

Have a great day - I'm planning to post again tomorrow... The past couple of weeks have been nuts with all the school stuff we've had going on! I doubt if the coming weeks will be much better, but I'm getting a litte better grasp on managing my time ;o)

No comments: