Friday, August 22, 2008

Final round of Teachers Pet

So, despite being eliminated in round 1, the fabulous ladies over at Funky Playground Designs let me stick around and learn from them. The last challenge was to do a collab kit, and they assigned me an incredibly fun and cool partner. Lynn and I have put together this kit for you - click on the preview to be taken to the gallery :o)

Photobucket

I also made an alpha to put in, and figured I'd go ahead and make the lower case letters, the symbols, and the numbers, too. The uppercase is in the kit, but you can get the rest by clicking on the alpha preview.

Photobucket

Sorry about the super dorky preview on the alpha - I thought it might help if you could see it LOL! Then again, the way that preview looks, I'm not sure if anyone would *want* to download it lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! It is a fun looking kit. Love the colors! Looks like you've been crazy-buzy the last couple of weeks. I hope things are getting back to normal for you! :-)

Unknown said...

The alpha is great - don't ever doubt yourself.
Thanks for sharing
;0)
Sue