Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's been quite a busy few days here.  It seems like that is the norm, but I suppose that is a good thing.  Madeline's team won 2nd place at state, sending us to nationals in July, Audrey came home with us, and we are enjoying her being here, and I've just been playing catch up on the laundry, cooking, and cleaning.

It seems that there is a PTA meeting tonight, but not only do I have no idea what time it is, I'm not too sure where it is LOLOLOL!  Thankfully, one of the girls on the board also goes to the same Weight Watchers meeting I attend.  She told me about the meeting and emailed me what little she knows about where it is - I just hope I can get ahold of her in time to find out when I am supposed to be there!  Ah well, nothing like going into this with no clue about what is going on, right?  I mean, my term starts next month and I am totally lost on what I am supposed to be doing... EEEKKKK!!!!

As for Weight Watchers, I did a good job of eating right last week, but I didn't lose anything.  At least I didn't gain, like MY scales said I did!  It's frustrating to do the right thing and get nowhere.  I really want to try the Core plan, but just can't afford to modify my grocery list to fit.  Not that Core has to be expensive, just that lean meats are twice the cost of fattier cuts, and we don't eat a whole lot of veggies right now.  I dunno.  Something has to give 'cause I am not going to keep paying good money to gain weight or stay the same!!!

Bootz (who I think is the only person reading my ramblings lol!)  came over last night to do some laundry, and she was asking for some of my dinner recipes.  I haven't put many of those on cards yet, but I'm working on it.  It was so awesome spending time with her!  She has been dating my brother for about a year and a half now, and I just love her to pieces!  She would make a great sister in law - she's fun, spunky, gorgeous, sassy, smart, and, most importantly, a devout Christian.  She is so young and full of a passion for life!  It is downright contagious, and she inspires me to try to be a better person!!!  Steph - I LOVE YOU!!!!  Thank you so much for being such a special part of my life, for being best friends with my sister, for loving my obnoxious sweet brother, for spoiling my kids, and for providing a great home for "the cat"! Just thinking about you makes me smile!

I've done a few LOs in the past couple of days, but haven't had time to upload them to photobucket yet.  I'll try to get that done when I get home tonight.  I was working on a LO for a challenge over at Snap & Scrap, but PSP decided to lock up on me. I'm really liking how this one is turning out though. I haven't been terribly pleased with my LOs recently. I feel like I have lost my scrappin' mojo LOL! Nothing seems to flow, even though I love the kits and pictures I've been working with. Must be a case of the Junes hitting me...

Off to the meeting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awe...I think I about cried!
That was so great to read!

You have always been so nice to me from day one! I'm so greatful for that! It means the world to me! I cherish the friendships I have in you and deb!