Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Can Not Believe It!

I totally just entered a design contest - and am so very nervous! I like the kit I made, but it is so different from all the others. The theme was "trendy", and I seriously feel like I was in a totally different Trendville from all the other contestants! Not that I don't like what I came up with, just that mine was inspired somewhat by altered art, and, well, theirs weren't. Ah well, it is what it is, and if you want my kit - or any of the others - check 'em out here! You do need to sign up for the newsletter to get the password to unzip the files, and you can do that here. There are tons of gorgeous kits, and some from some very well known designers, too! My kit is here - I would love some feedback on it :)



Gotta run for now - here's a quick couple of pictures of the outfit I made for Noah last week! He was mad that I was trying to take his picture, but once I showed him how silly he looked, he started smiling for me ;o) I appliqued a square of clear vinyl on the front, and put the plastic lizard in just before the last stitches were sewn.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I love what you came up with. It is a bit different, but the scrapbook world needs different! :-)

I would love to design kits someday. I bet that would be so much fun to do. I need to get better at photoshop before I can even begin going down that road. Thanks for the link and I'm going to try to get in there and check it out. Good luck and I'm rooting for ya!
~Angel

Karla said...

I love the way you did the lizard. That outfit is so cute!