Monday, May 26, 2008

A couple of digi LOs

So I have been working on a couple of layouts for challenges, and I really like how these turned out!

My brother, Robert, took these pictures of Ellie at the picnic we went to yesterday.



Credits are here.

I took this picture when we went to the zoo last weekend:



Those credits are here.

It has been a fun, but very busy weekend, and Adron is feeling icky. I think I'm going to head off to bed now, and I hope to be back tomorrow with some pictures from our trip to Nanny and Grandaddy's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!
Thanks for the encouragement!
Def. want to hang out tho!
You have the sched. so just text me or what not and let me know when you are free!
I love those pictures of Ellie!
She is a doll!
I just love your digital scrapbooking stuff! I keep telling myself I am going to do that...but yeah...You should totally teach me!