Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm so frustrated.

Not much has changed, but I've determined that I have to let this go and move on. No reason to have my frustrations sitting here looking at me every time I log on lol! *I* know what they are, my friends know what they are, and I appreciate all the love and support I've been given, not just in this one area.

It's time to grow up and be the better person - at least for now LOL! Taking a deep breath and accepting that everything is what it is, and there's not much sense in complaining about it ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Major Hugs

Anne R said...

I hope you've had a heartily talk with someone irl - even though I think you're great, not having your hubby saying so too is seriously not good.
(I know exactly what you mean, I've been known to have the same problem as you for quite a while now, but beginning my studies seems to have helped somehow. Proves that I *AM* smart, maybe?)
Lots of love to you! <3 <3 <3